What Does Saviour Accident Management (SAM) Do?
SAM manages motor claims, and all forms of personal injury claims from the initial incident through to final resolution, these claims are referred to us by a growing number of Taxi firms ,private individuals ,Companies, brokers, and vehicle repairers.
SAM deals with all types of accidents and incidents from Road Traffic Accidents through to Criminal Injury Claims.
We understand that after an accident many people find the claims process to be complicated, frustrating and time consuming.
Accidents are a fact of life, but if you have the misfortune to be involved in an accident, which isn’t your fault, SAM can help you settle your claim quickly and efficiently.
SAM is an expert service provided to all on a proactive, customer focussed and ethically managed service for non fault injury claimants.
We work with the insurers, brokers, and Solicitors to provide end-to-end claims management solutions.
Some basics first:
There are always 2 parts to any accident or incident that need to be looked into and they are:
1. Liability (who is at fault)
2. How much is the claim worth (or quantum)
The first part on liability is to establish fault whilst the second part Quantum is the extent of your loss which in itself comprises of 2 parts General and Special Damages.
General Damages is the extent of your pain, suffering and loss of amenity and is often subjective in value although there are guidelines for how much a personal injury claim is worth.
Special Damages is your fiscal (financial loss) and can be made of many “heads of claim” such as loss of earnings, prescription charges, loss of use of vehicle (in a RTA) inconvenience, loss of clothing etc. Special damages are generally objective (they can be easily calculated and proved).
Also the law gives a time limit as to how long someone has to pursue a claim and for personal injury it is 3 years UNLESS you are under the age of 18 and then it is 3 years from your eighteenth birthday.(I.E your 21st Birthday as per the Limitation Act 1980).
The time limit just for a property and financial loss arising from an incident is 6 years.
That is you must issue proceedings before the expiration of the stated time limits if you do not you miss your “bite of the cherry”
SAM has claims advisors who are experts in determining issues on liability and assessing the extent of any claim.
Simply SAM provides:
1. A complete management service for its clients.
2. Reduced claims costs
3. Greatly improved claims experience
4. Expedient claims process
Motor Accident Management Services
SAM can provide:
Most accidents result in the hire of a replacement vehicle, most commonly via a credit hire organisation.
SAM can provide like for like replacement vehicles for your specific needs.
We are the only independent provider of Direct Credit Hire Vehicles in the Lincolnshire area.
SAM can offer vehicle repair solutions to our non-fault customers, where they do not have cover for repair under their insurance policy (TP or TPFT) or simply they do not wish to claim under their policy and thereby pay an excess to their own insurer.Vehicle damage is assessed and authorised by a network of independent engineers with repair services fulfilled by our contracted garages throughout the Lincolnshire area (and Midlands/North East England) .
Repairs are dealt with on a Credit Repair basis.
A suitable replacement vehicle will be provided whilst the clients vehicle is being repaired and where a vehicle is declared beyond economic repair, a settlement will be pursued from the other motorists insurer.
Full claims handling assistance
Our professional claims handlers and claims advisors provide an expert and efficient service for hundreds of clients every year. This allows our Taxi firm business partners to reduce the number of claims handlers and administration staff needed at their offices. In addition there is the opportunity for you to generate revenue by our agency referral scheme (ask for details).
- SAM’S professional claims handlers are highly trained and experienced, ensuring that you receive prompt payment and full settlement of damages (Personal Injury settlements are often via our panel of specialist Solicitors.)
- Our modern technology allows tailored management information, email updates, etc.
- Claims management services are provided at no cost where we provide vehicle hire or repair services.
Uninsured loss recovery
2. Medical expenses
3. Out Of Pocket expenses
4. Loss of earnings for you and any member of your family who has lost work through them having to care for you.
5. Loss of use of vehicle (if not in hire)
6. Taxi expenses
7. Damaged clothing or personal effects
8. Any other losses or expenditures that you would not have incurred but for the accident happening.
Personal injury management
- SAM provides access to an expert panel of solicitors who specialise in all types of accident claims. From day one, our team will look after each case and ensure that the client receives the maximum compensation they are entitled to.
- Our claims advisors are happy to travel to see you at your own home.
- We have established commercial arrangements with solicitors located across England. All our panel solicitors have relevant Law Society accreditation in personal injury claims.
- As such SAM can offer you a stress free and effective management of your personal injury claim. Our panel Solicitors offer a "no win, no fee" agreement and you will not be faced with any hidden charges or attempts to get you to take out expensive and unnecessary “litigation insurance”.
We can and do arrange for medical treatment via our panel of expert physiotherapists and Chiropractors at no cost to the client.
- SAM’s expertise and experience in providing replacement vehicles to non-fault motorists combined with our extensive follow up procedures means that we deal pro actively with every claim.
- Our intervention services especially for Taxi Firms means that the non-fault party receives a hire car (if required) within 24 hours. This for Taxi firms means that the driver will lose very little if any earnings as a plated taxi can be delivered to any firm /driver within the Lincolnshire and immediate area.
SAM is able to tailor its portfolio of services to the needs of its particular business partners, be they individuals, small business or Taxi Firms.
We employ a dedicated claims team with specific accident and injury expertise to ensure that our services evolve and continue to meet the demands of our clients.
SAM continues to invest in technology and training its staff so as to achieve the highest possible service standards.
We undertake to make sure that all parties are treated in a fair and transparent manner, in line with our fairness initiative which is:
- All clients and customers are dealt with by the application of high standards of objectivity, integrity and fairness.
- SAM abides by the FSA principle of : a firm “paying due regard to the interests of its customers and treating them fairly”
- The TCF (treating customers fairly) principle aims to raise standards in the way firms carry on their business by regular review of its procedures and training that will benefit customers and thereby increase their confidence in the firm.
The core principles are:
SAM therefore in operation of the TCF code will:
- A customer can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to its corporate culture.
- The service provided is designed to meet the identified needs of the client.
- Clear information is provided and customers are regularly updated.
- Were advice is given it is suitable for the customer’s needs and takes account of their specific circumstance.
- That the service provided is of an acceptable standard as the client has been led to expect
- TCF is about a culture –doing business in a way that ensures customers are fairly treated.
1. Handle claims fairly and promptly
2. Provide reasonable and accurate guidance to allow clients to make a claim and know what the claim entails.
3. Settle all claims as promptly with the client being kept informed of the claims handling process
4. To provide wherever possible “jargon free” information about their claim and if a claim cannot be pursued the reasons why
that is the case.
Also as part of TCF and SAM’s general core responsibilities whilst dealing with claims we shall:
1. Act ethically and build trust
2. Protect clients and third parties information .Handling such information securely and using such information only for the
specified purpose for which it was collected.
3. Generate value for our customers whilst treating them fairly
4. Engage in honest dialogue with our clients
5. Handle any complaint fairly and promptly.
6. Abide by all legal and regulatory requirements and conduct business with high ethical standards.
7. Carry out all services in a competent and work like manner in compliance with the consumer protection codes
8. Act fairly and in the best interests of the client so as to build confidence and inspire trust.
9. Act with due care, skill and due diligence to promote the clients best interests.
10. Serve the client in an impartial yet professional manner
11. Maintain a good mutually co-operative relationship with all regulatory and industry bodies.
What types of Accident does SAM deal with?
Well basically any personal injury as a result of any incident or Accident such as:
1. Trip and slip accidents (“Flying Flagstones” and uneven or potted road surface claims)
2. Clinical Negligence (Medical “fowl ups”)
3. RTA (Road Traffic Accidents)
4. Accidents at Work
5. CICA (criminal injuries compensation claim)
6. Specialist claims such as injuries caused by defective products, animals and freak occurrences.
SAM will assess your claim for FREE and will visit you in the comfort of your own home to discuss your claim and the options that are open to you.